Saturday, June 25, 2011

America......Land of the Free

I have been back stateside for about a week now and I have to say it is good to be back. Its weird at times when I think that I was living in a small mountain city with the occasional donkey on the road just a couple weeks ago. I really miss the close friends that I met there and the ability to go to the Mediterranean or Europe on the weekends. ::) I will dearly miss the fashionable and fun Silan, my Turkish mother Selma, crazy Hayati and the Fulbright group as a whole.

For now I am living with my family in Fayetteville North Carolina for awhile. This summer I am looking for a secondary school teaching job for the fall. I am excited about starting over and hopeful for the future!

Thanks for everyone's support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment