Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pre-Departure Fulbright Orientation




Ok, I'm in DC meeting up with my fellow Fulbrighters for the first time and having a pretty good time. I feel official with my Fulbright badge :). We are all very excited about our upcoming journey. So far its been a lot of meeting and greeting, panel discussion, workshops about teaching English as a second language and sightseeing. I have even met a girl that will be at the same university as me. Its going to be a very interesting 9 months in Turkey. We also recieved our tickets and I will be leaving the country on September 12th!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture in front of the monument! Looking forward to more posts!!! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you in DC. I'll be home a couple more times before you leave :0)

    ReplyDelete